Friday 27 April 2012

Folksy Friday, Green for Go!


Get Set - GO!

Green is for Go!

Following my Seeing Red and Steady Amber blogs, of course I need to complete the set with a Green for Go blog!

So here are a large selection of wonderful greens from my Folksy friends in the April Artisans daily listing club.

As you can see there was lots to choose from, hence the slightly larger gallery than the previous two blogs, but I could have quadrupled the number featured, so apologies to those not included.

I find green such a restful yet vibrant colour, it is after all the colour of life on our planet, green plants, with their life giving oxygen, without which we would all not go very far at all!

So please 'go' to the shops featured by simply clicking on the photos, where you will be green with envy at the wonderful creative talents of the Artisans, but if you see something you like, pop it quickly into your basket, as I'm sure these items are set to 'rev their engines' and 'speed out' of their shops soon.


  

          

    

I hope you have enjoyed my green gallery today.

8 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much for including my bracelet :D

    I adore your blog and your selection for folksy friday is brilliant. Green is my favourite colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning selection and gorgeous variety of greens! I am so happy you have included my wee hanging birdie amongst your glorious choices! Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including my pendant Natalie : )
    Green is my favourite colour too - so I am really loving all the items in your Folksy Friday today.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely selection! And thanks so much for including my Owls Kindle sleeve. Really chuffed. :)

    Rosie. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely greens Natalie. Thank you for including my necklace!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and refreshing Natalie.
    Shirley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including my gardening book! Love all the greens together x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely greens. Green is my favourite colour. I love the gardening book.

    ReplyDelete