Wednesday 7 March 2012

Cushion Love!


Textiles for the Home!

Cushion Love!

We have a large variety of cushions in our home, used for comfort, to snuggle, to rest laptops or feet on, or just to soften the hard edges of our furniture.  

I like my cushions big and soft, but to be honest the ones in my living room are quite safe and boring to look at, so wondered what cushion-tastic finds I could locate on Folksy .... well .... popped the word 'cushion' into the search facility and 4040 results came up!

I am not alone in enjoying a lovely cushion then!

I could not show 4040 wonderful cushions for you, so have chosen just a few to show case!  I have chosen these just because they are beautiful, fun, or for the amount of work that has gone into them.  
I am sure there are many more just as wonderful on Folksy, so I suggest you get a cuppa, get comfy on the sofa, snuggled into a cushion of course and trawl through the 4000+ items listed.

If that seems a little daunting, then please take a look at the ones I have chosen, just click on the picture and it will take you to more information and even more wonderful pictures.














I hope you feel rested and have enjoyed my textile cushion love today.

8 comments:

  1. Lol Natalie, maybe all of them in a big pile a bit like the princess and the pea but without the pea. Lovely cushions though, especially the lovely caterpillar and frog ones

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know I was thinking about cushions this week? I thought it would be nice to purchase a couple, so your blog is just such a coincidence! They are all lovely, but the caterpillar is such fun and ideal for a child!
    Thanks Natalie! Edwina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice snuggly collection, Natalie. Need to have cake with the cuppa Roy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely selection. Thank you for including my LOVE cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely theme and a great selection too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post and lovely cushion choices.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, there's something very comforting about cushions & you can't have too many - just like bags & shoes! You've chosen some beauties here. Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great selection, all gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete