Sunday 2 October 2011

Wise Owls!


Folksy Listing Club for October has gone all wise and nocturnal, we are the October Owls!

It is quite apt, as many of us are burning the midnight oil, creating and listing our items in the wee small hours, you might even say we are a bit 'twit ta woo!'

My hubby often says I an a bit of a twit! So that is apt at least!


Folksy Features!


I thought I would start off by showing you some of the amazing items listed today within the listing club and also go for a bit of a colour blend in the items I have chosen to feature, seeing as the handbag I listed this morning, is a in a blend of blues and greens, such a gorgeous yarn!



I would also love to show you this amazing gemstone heart pendant from the lovely JAustenJewelleryDesign, the colour play in the Labradorite is amazing!




One of our newest recruits to the list clubs, Handbags by Helen has a wonderful trio of bags, perfect for all your bits and bobs, and very apt that the first one has an owl, just for today!


A STUNNING crocheted creation from the super talented Eccentric Ella! Gorgeous colour blends!







Shoogly Beads has created these amazing heart beads, loving the combination and patterning of the blues and pinks!




The ever amazing UniquelyYours has created the wonderful neck cosy, a very clever design and just gorgeous blend of colours in the yarn!





And I could not leave out this GORGEOUS brooch by the amazingly talented Sue of LynwoodChums, its just too cute for words!





I hope you have enjoyed my choices for today, and will stop by the shops by clicking on their pictures, it would really give us a hoot!


Thank you!



7 comments:

  1. Your chosen items blend colour beautifully . I have a sore throat at present and have been admiring that neck warmer. Thank you for including my owls!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty items. I especially love Jacqueline's labradorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous selection, I have admired all of them. Thank you so much for including my collar/scarf, it`s much appreciated. Great theme.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Natalie..I love that crocheted top...unfortunately I no longer have the figure to carry it off!
    Lovely choices.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Labradorite heart pendant Natalie. I love the owls!

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous gifts, like the colour combinations too:)
    love
    michelle x

    ReplyDelete