Friday 14 October 2011

Folksy Friday! Feeling Blue!

Feeling Blue!

No, not sad, upset or maudlin, just celebrating the wonderful colour of blue, in all its gorgeous varieties.

I have searched far and wide on Folksy and discovered some wonderful examples to share with you today.

So come and celebrate this gorgeous colour with me and visit the beautiful blue items in their shops, by simply clicking on the picture.








Finishing with a little bit of blue fun, a crocheted Witchy Woo fantasy style hat, for those in a magical mood today.


I hope you have found my Blue feature finds as stimulating as I and feel freshened and uplifted by them.

Thank you.

11 comments:

  1. The blue looks really lovely. Great selection too. Thank you for showing my hat, I appreciate it.
    The witchy hat is very cute.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart Sank when I saw the title of your Blog Post thought Oh No What's wrong? Relieved to hear you're not sad!

    Feeling a bit last day before the hols start here - pile of buttons to sew and after a day of this yesterday am tad stiff & not sure I'll be v quick today!

    Best get off the comp & pick the needle up - Thanks for feature. Enjoy w'end X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always tended to wear blue - your choices are lovely. Thank you for including my brooch!
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blues, I love them all. Cute pixie hat too

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fantasy hat wish I had the nerve to wear it

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing just how many shades of blue there are ......some great picks.
    Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me in your'blue'post. Some lovely finds.I especially love the dark blue bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing selection of blue goodies! Thank you so much for including my Lapis bracelet. The sky here is a gorgeous blue today too, so a very apt colour to have chosen for your blog!

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the brooch at the top, fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you very much natalie for choosing my beret for this fab selection :o)

    it clearly worked as i have bright blue skies in sheffield today :o)

    sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful blue selection.
    One of my favourites coloours.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete