Tuesday 4 October 2011

Brooches and Pins!

Decoration of a Differing Variety!


Today we had a definite change in the weather, it was much cooler and drizzly, made me want to put my cardie on, and I felt so drab in it, so decided just the thing to brighten it up would be a lovely brooch or corsage!


So I searched out some lovely brooches, corsages and pins that can all be found in the October Owls shops,m there were so many to choose from, I really had to limit myself, but thought the ones I have chosen to feature today, actually looked very nice assembled together.


The first is one of my own, and embroidered rose bud in yarn on felt, this would definitely brighten any outfit for handbag!



This beautiful recycled and reworked brooch from Max of Be Beautiful Again Trinkets is so stunning, she has actually framed it as a decoration for your home!




I adore the monochrome selection that Laura from made by lolly x has created recently, just beautiful!

I think this stunning brooch created by Faith of Abyjem handcrafted jewellery - made in Cumbria is one of my favourite listings of today, so if anyone feels like buying me a gift, big hints!!!!

Perfect colours in this brooch by Maureen of Sewflair for this season!



And I just had to finish with this super cute and very apt brooch from Dottery Pottery,

how gorgeous is this!!!! Very apt for the October Owls!



I hope you have enjoyed my decorative selection this evening and will pop across to the shops in question, just click on the pictures, for a closer look and these items and all the other wonderful creations they have to offer!


Thank you!



1 comment:

  1. Today was much cooler, all great finds, the reworked brooch is amazing and I love dottery potterys owl!

    ReplyDelete