Monday 18 July 2011

Horsey Horsey!

Equine Adventures!

Yesterday I decided to attempt to embroider a new subject, a little prancing pony. Having never attempted a horse or pony before, it was a little challenge, and I wanted to try to embroider some character into the ACEO, as ponies are such willful little creatures, full of life and vigour, I hope my little chap came out as jaunty and run-a-muck, which is what I was going for, dashing about in the paddock, as though he owned the field.



Gorgeous Horses and Ponies from my Folksy Friends.

Having enjoyed stepping into the equine world, I thought it might be a great idea to feature some other horsey creations from my folksy friends.

Please click on the pictures to gallop across to the paddocks in questions where these gorgeous horses and ponies are stabled, waiting for you to bring them a little sugar lump or polo, cash might be good too. LOL!








If you have enjoyed my little equine adventure, please show your appreciation by breaching a few jumps, and racing to take a look at these wonderful crafts in more detail.

Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. I love it! Especially SimJa's bag. Thanks for putting in my horsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection ! thanks for featuring my artwork

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Horse'y selection! thanks for including my ACEO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Natalie, and nice image for us of prancing horses to conjur up.

    Thank you for including my tote bag.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new horsey ACEO - he's full of life.

    Gorgeous collection of other goodies too. I especially love the beautiful horse ACEO from Audrey's Cat - an exceptional artist.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete