Thursday 19 May 2011

Seaside Mayhem!

Oh I do Like to be Beside the Seaside!

Oh I do Like to be Beside the Sea!


After the grey clouds and drizzle of yesterday, the sun was shining once again today, the birds were singing and I felt all summery, pity it was only 15'C, but you can't have everything!

So .... feeling in a beachy mood, I decided to look for some seaside themed mayhem items to show you today!


Iconic and Gorgeous, yummy and scrummy seaside scenes and themes for you to view today. Please take a stroll along the prom and visit these shops by clicking on the pictures.













And finishing off with a very apt sun-catcher in the shape of a delicious ice cream.

I hope you have enjoyed my seaside finds today.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for adding my ice creams to your seaside themed blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for adding my beach scene to this fine collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blog - I'm feeling really summery now -time to get out the BBQ

    Thank you for including my bracelet in amongst your lovley pieces

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely theme! I love Ello design's card especially!
    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely summery selection. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. now I do wish i was beside the seaside! great finds natalie - susan's suncatchers and marie's charm bracelet are my favourites

    ReplyDelete