Friday 1 April 2011

April Show-ers!

No Fooling!


It may be the first of April, but everyone in this months Folksy daily listing club is ready to get down to business, no fooling about, .... just dance, dance, dance as an April Show-er!

An ingenious play on syntax, April Showers became April Show-ers, as we aim to showcase some wonderful crafts, design and excellent products to suit everyones requirements!


The amazing thing is that this is the anniversary of the listing clubs, it all started back in April 2010 with the Folksy Foolers and has grown from strength to strength, some of us mad fools have been involved from day one, and although we have been doing this for a year, still enjoy the club and want to continue.


April Show-ers Showcase!


We also gather lots of new members, and this month is no exception, so today in my April Show-ers Showcase, I would like to feature some of these newbies to the listing club phenomenon, please 'show' your support by giving their shops a little visit, easy to do, click on the picture, sit back and enjoy the show.








I hope you have enjoyed my showcase today.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my coffee cosy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm already enjoying being part of the group - so many lovely items to enjoy. Thank you for including my key fob in your selection.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for showing my earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for featuring my earrings, loving the April Show-ers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely new shops, I was already loving lynwood crafts but it's nice to see a bit of kawaii and lovely knitting

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so nice of you to include my wee magnets, thanks Natalie!

    Linzy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. Thanks so much for including my cosy iPhone sock. I will have another look at your other Showings I checked out some already but I love to take a look at great Folksy stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection. So much talent. I'm enjoying being in April Show-era already. Thanks again for featuring me. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab selection from the newbies Natalie. Great to see so many new 'faces' and such talented ones too!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection, I can't believe you've been doing it for a year!! Fantastic,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete