Sunday 27 February 2011

The Valentino's! Todays Favourites!



Folksy Valentino Favourites.


Just wanted to share with you some of my favourite listings, on this quiet and rainy Sunday, from the Folksy Valentino's daily listing challenge club.

So no real theme, other than that these items spoke to me with their beauty.

Please click on the items to be whisked to Folksy shop in question for further pictures and full details.


The first is one of my own listings today, a prestige carved agate keyring or handbag charm.


A beautiful ACEO!


A simply stunning ring! Structural and gorgeous multi gemstone ring.


Unforgettable 'Forget-me-not' ACEO!

Practical and Gorgeous Coasters.


Double Love in Ceramics.

I hope you have liked my choices today.

12 comments:

  1. Really good selection, I think I love Jacqueline's ring best of all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely items, I do love that ring and the coasters are beautiful too. Thankyou for including my aceo in such a lovely collection

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely post - great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely choices - thanks for including my forget-me-nots xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coasters and the ACEO is lovely - one of my favourite flowers! Thank you so much for selecting my Tourmaline ring for your blog today. I like it to, so made it to fit my finger - just in case it never sells!

    Your fish are amazing Natalie!

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. that flower ring is so beautiful!
    lovely picks natalie
    lisamarie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great things today, I love the forget me not aceo,very pretty,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great items - thanks for including my heart pendant : )
    I love the forget-me-nots aceo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab choices and difficult to pick a favourite but I just love the very cute ACEO from lilipopo..........
    trish xx

    ReplyDelete