Thursday 3 February 2011

Folksy Friday! Wrist Wear!

Wrist Wear!


Friday again, where does the week go!?!

For my Folksy Friday Feature this week, I have decided to take a look at the varied wrist wear for possible Valentine's gifts and did not want to focus solely on ladies, so put some in for the gents too, after all, they deserve something nice on this special day too.


Wonderful Wrist Wear Gallery!


Lots of wonderful choice, in fact I found it difficult to narrow down, as it was ended up with ten items, rather than my usual six, and had to leave out many others that deserved a feature, but I will just have to save them for another feature gallery in the future.

Please just click on the pictures, to be taken to more details of the items and even more wonderful pictures.









I hope you like my wrist wear items today and are cuffed, sorry I mean chuffed with my choices.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picks Nat's! (and not just cos you featured my 'Red Sun' Bracelet ;o) lol)

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh all lovely, the cuff is gorgeous and I love the pearls too. Thank you for including my pink flower bracelet.

    Max x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including the cufflinks Natalie. No , you can't have the blue slice and did you see the side of my new trilobite in the latest photos?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes did notice April! LOL!

    You take such lovely pictures.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picks this week Natalie, love them all!
    Thanks for including my Mens bracelet in there too!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely diverse selection of arm furniture - I love Damselfy Gemmma's recycled shell bracelet. Really clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely selection and great theme. Really love that cuff. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool FF!!
    I must start adorning my wrists a bit more(!)
    Philippa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh! Thank you so much for featuring my FW pearl bracelet, Natalie. So many gorgeous items included in your blog.

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely selection as always Natalie! I especially like both pairs of cufflinks xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Natalie you are a total STAR!!! Thank you so much for featuring my Swarovski crystal bracelet! It's at the back of my shop so gets forgotten about, which is a shame, 'cos I love it! Thank you again Sweet Pea, much love, C. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous selection I love the red bauble bracelet

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Mens bracelet is great Bought one for my son at Christmas from Infiniti, he hasn't taken it off since.
    Busybeecards/Craftybitz - Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such great wristwear, Natalie. Love the variety. Something for everyone. Jacqueline's bracelet is my favourite. Thanks so much for featuring my recycled shell bead bracelet and the love of it Clootielugs!
    Gemxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for featuring my cuff Natalie. The coin cuff links are brilliant:)

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete