Thursday 17 February 2011

Folksy Friday! Little Swimmers!

Little Swimmers!


This Friday, I would like to focus on things that swim, be that fantasy or reality, fish or fowl, flapping or flipping! Generally, all things swimmy!



Fish are traditional on Friday after all, but didn't want to leave out some other sea dwelling creatures, so included some of my favourite finds on Folksy.


There was a great variety to choose from, so my 'Folksy Friday Feature' is in small gallery style, to allow for more entries, please just click on the picture for full size view and full fishy, flipping, flappy, flopping details.








Some of My Own Little Swimmers!





What delicious pictures, I do hope you enjoyed this feature gallery!
If so, please leave a comment and visit some of these wonderful Folkster's shops!

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection! As ever yours are stunning! I love Cheery's tshirt. My daughter wears her Dinosaur one from Cheery every other day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much for featuring me. The items you've selected are so lovely. Thank you!

    Stef xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very fishy selection!!! Love that t shirt and your keyrings are gorgeous. Ursula ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely collection Natalie, Thanks for featuring my seals.
    -Indira

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fishy collection! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful collection! Thanks so much for including my little mermaid card. I love the penguin aceo and all your keyrings/pendants especially the flourite leaping fish!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How Lovley, I love little swimmers, (maybe as its been so long since I was one!)

    Thank you so much for including my seal tote bag.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun selection! great things....Thanks Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring me Natalie! And what a great selection of other swimmers!

    Lara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great theme, loving the selection. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love them all, brilliant choices and great blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great blog and lovely selection. Am following you now :) Linx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful gallery. I love those fish earrings and your fish key ring. I try to avoid swimming at all costs, except when I'm in the hot sun xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this FF. I have just booked my summer holiday and this certainly gets me in the mood for something swimmy !

    ReplyDelete