Friday 25 February 2011

Folksy Friday! Eleven!



All things Eleven!


Yesterday was my little girl's eleventh Birthday.
(11 going on 31 me thinks!)

And I put out an obscure request for Folksy peeps to show me their items associated with the number eleven and here are some of the inventive and well thought out responses to my odd enquiry.

Please click on the items to see their full details and visit the shops in question.


A beautiful pearl and onyx sterling silver wire wrapped ring, with 11 mobile onyx beads snaking across the top of the pearl.

A very retro looking long silver plated necklace with 11 loops.

How about some elevenses!

Eleven wonderful dinosaurs on this Bangle.

Legs Eleven anyone?


Eleven stars front to back on this lovely little purse.

This sweet little birdie measures 11cms in length!


And eleven gorgeous semi-precious gemstones in this necklace.



My Daughter's Folksy Birthday!


As my daughter is very crafty (in more ways than one), a jewellery designer, card maker, yarn crafter and such like, I decided that a folksy birthday is just what she would adore, so below are some of the gorgeous presents she received from Mummy, Daddy and her two big brothers and if you click on the pictures, you can visit the lovely shops that created her wonderful gifts.




Thank you for taking a peek at my obscure Folksy Friday blog this week.


13 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my card and i hope she had a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely folksy birthday lots of cool crafting stuff and I love that sock cat. I love clootielugs little bird

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic haul of goodies!! I would be happy with that for my birthday!!

    Hope she had a lovely time. You are very organised Natalie, it feels about a year since you bought that kit!!

    Dottie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she had a great day! Thank you for including my Starry Purse!
    xxxxxxxxxxx - guess how many!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! And I hope she had a lovely birthday :] x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to Natalie's daughter x

    Thank you for including the cards from my destash shop too, hope your daughter enjoys them.

    Lynda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great Folksy birthday!

    Great variety with your elevens as well.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, marvellous ideas, glad she had a good day and her pressies look really cool, lucky lady.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow natalie - what a great present haul she got - I bet that will keep her busy :)
    love the elevenses ACEO and clootielugs little birdie
    lisamarie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the theme of your Folksy Friday.
    Hope your daughter had a lovely day and enjoyed her notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely blog and fantastic presents she received!

    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring my ring! I do hope she had a wonderful birthday and loved all her Folksy presents.

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope she had a fab birthday :-) So many lovely items I do love the cat so cute :-)

    ReplyDelete