Wednesday 1 December 2010

December Elves! Day 1!

December Elves are Busy on Folksy!

If you are looking for Festive cheer and wonderful Christmas Gifts, look no further than Folksy, unique handmade items a plenty and where the December Elves are hard at work listing an item a day, so you'll have plenty of choice!

If you were following the November Sparks listing club, you will be pleased and astounded to know that the final collective sales tally for the club members was in excess of 1650! Bright Sparks indeed! And proof that listing clubs work as well as being huge fun.

Personal Elf Listing Today!

I decided to start my listings for December Elves with something fun and festive, but with a twist from the traditional norm, and created a super long length Santa hat, which also doubles as a scarf, stylish, practical and great Yule-tastic fun!

Luckily for me and my aching crochet fingers, it sold very early on in the day, and interest has been such, that I am on a mission for more red yarn to recreate the item. I wonder if it would be popular in less traditional colours too? Let me know what you think please.



Elf Feature Gallery!

I have been self indulgent in my first feature gallery of the month, and decided to showcase some wonderful jewellery items today, that really made my mouth water, and have been strongly hinted at to my hubby. Fingers crossed!

I have linked the pictured of the items directly to the industrious Folksy Elves shops, so please click on the pictures for a closer inspection and full details, but be quick, they may not be in their shops for long!










I hope you too like my self indulgent choices, something for everyone here, and even sneaked in a gift for a gent too.

Thank you and Merry Christmas browsing and hopefully shopping to you all!

12 comments:

  1. Fab choices Natalie, love the Santa Hat I'm not surprised it sold so quickly. Also love the steampunk bangle and pearl earrings. Thank you so much for including my necklace too!

    Max :o) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for including my screw cufflinks - so much lovely jewellery to choose from

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely choices Natalie! Congrats on selling the hat so quickly, not surprised though. Thanks for including my amethyst ring. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Natalie for including me again. I love those screw cufflinks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope Santa was reading - Many Thanks Natalie for ALL your hard work in these Listings Clubs X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Garnet earrings. I loved the hat - did it sell to Santa himself? He will be snug on his sleigh this year!

    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. some brilliant choices, there are some great jewellery makers in the December Elves :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choices - the Elves are so talented! Thanks for including my snowmen earrings in your selection.

    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice stuff again. The cuff-links are great as are the earrings that look like black berries!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful choices! Thanks for including my bracelet!
    Beata xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are enough to make a girl drool. Great selection.
    Love the hat, not surprised it went so quickly. Linda

    ReplyDelete