Saturday 4 September 2010

September Stars! 4th Day!

The September Stars Are Fabric Tastic!


Many of our September Stars love to work with and are designers in Fabric!

The creations are as varied and innovative as the materials themselves.


Five Fave 'Fabric' Features!

As said before, during September Stars, when I do a feature blog, I will feature five Folkster's within the Stars, like a five pointed star.

So my fabric-tastic sellers today are featured below. Just click on the pictures to get 'material' information 'sew' that you fully appreciate these wonderfully designed items.










My Personal Stellar Feature!

I have been lucky enough to sell one item so far this month and I have recently listed these three items which are still available in my shop.





A Crinoid Fossil Jasper Pendant with Sterling Silver Bail.



Russet Gem Hand Knitted and Crocheted occasional Handbag with glass bead detail.




And something I might find difficult to part with, my newest gemstone find, Snow Jasper pendant, set with a sterling silver bail.

Please click on any of the items to see them in more detail and review the information provided.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Natalie for including my wool flower..such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items - the Xmas tree is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous selection, and a scary reminder that Christmas is oh so near.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for featuring my t-shirt :) sweet picks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great choices as ever Natalie - thank you for including my tree
    Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabric selections Natalie from Sept Stars. I do love your orangy bag
    xxx

    ReplyDelete