Thursday 16 September 2010

September Stars! 16th Day!

Nat's Folksy Half Birthday!

I joined the wonderful Folksy in March and today some of my unsold items, that I had listed on my very first day, delisted all by themselves, having had their quota of time in the lime light, so it is officially my folksy half birthday today!

At the start of the day I was feeling a little blue, knowing that a few items would disappear from the back pages of my shop, so much so that I listed three blue coloured items today, however, such is life that two of those item sold practically as soon as I listed them, how exciting was that?!?

What a wonderful Folksy Half Birthday gift!


Blue Star Five Fave Features!

But blue is also a colour of hope, hope for a lovely day, clear and fresh, or warm and full of summer promise and I am not alone in listing blue items within the stars, so here are some blue items for you to enjoy!

Please just click on the pictures to breeze across to the Star's shops for full details and a more in depth view of these items.














Personal Stellar Feature.

My one remaining item listed today is this patchwork style knitted and crocheted handbag, with light coloured wooden handles and toggle button, and a lattice style crocheted shoulder strap.

This handbag has a large internal space so ideal for everything we ladies carry about, including the kitchen sink!




If you are in market for something blue to brighten up your day, then look no further, folksy will have everything you need and something to suit every purse or preference.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my lava and agate necklace. It is one of my favourite designs to date. There are some lovely items here. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Natalie for including my buttons.I love your bag and all the other lovely things you've chosen for your blog.
    Many thanks, again.
    Liz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my bracelet. I love blue too and your bag looks large enough to fit in a lap top or note book maybe? Perfect for the student or office worker who just wants to be a little bit different in a stylish way! I love it.

    Jacqueline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items - I love the fingerless gloves! And your bag is great - I'd never have the patience to make something like that :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blue selection! Glad to hear your blue day got better :)
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag!! thank you so much for featuring my necklace amongst such lovely items :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I featured quite a few on of these items on my blog, they're great! And it was my first lot of items de-listing on the 16th too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hannelore_cossins were were obviously feeling blue together! LOL!

    Thank you peeps for all the love for my blue sea bag too!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my fingerless mitts Natalie - I feel so sad making them though, don't want the colder weather to come back!!

    Hope the next 6 months on Folksy are really successful for you!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the sales. I was thinking blue is also for a boy. I have one trying to come out but failing. . . Been in labour since Wednesday, hence the lack of anything since then. But home bored waiting for things to speed up so thought i'd see what everyone been up too.
    xxx
    Fiona @ Christals Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy half birthday!! Great blue finds too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete